The Town of Darrington Public Works Department oversees the management of the town’s water supply, storm drain and transportation systems, along with maintenance of public area. The projects and services that the Public Works Department manages are vital to the community’s growth, health, safety, comfort, and quality of life. Our Staff is committed to serving Darrington residents and strives to provide superior customer service.
- Operates the Town of Darrington water system, maintaining over 15 miles of water pipeline and providing water testing in accordance to the Washington State Department of Health regulations
- Maintains over 11 miles of streets in Darrington
- Operates snow removal equipment during winter seasons
- Responsible for the structural, landscaping, systems maintenance and custodial needs of parks and town facilities
- Maintains over five acres of the Darrington Cemetery and assists in cemetery functions and locates